Hot: Live again, Adobe CC $119, with Bonus $25 GC, Until 8PM EST

B&H has an incredible deal on the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (net $95 after a $25 gift card). This hot deal is only available until 8pm EST, as B&H will be closed afterwards.

You can use the code to extend an existing subscription. You can also purchase multiple years at once to lock in this price for several years.

8 comments on “Hot: Live again, Adobe CC $119, with Bonus $25 GC, Until 8PM EST

1. Stephen
    June 7, 2019 at 6:21 pm EDT

B&H closes at 6:00 PM ET. There is no test describing the type of gift card, only a picture of a card that appears to be a B&H only gift card.

1. CanonPriceWatch
      June 7, 2019 at 6:23 pm EDT

B&H online ordering closes at 8:15 PM tonight. The gift card is a $25 B&H gift card, which can be spent on anything B&H carries.

1. Stephen
        June 8, 2019 at 9:28 am EDT

I wasn’t precise, my apologies. My point was I could not use chat or call them because they had left for the day at 6:00 PM. My question was whether or not it was a B&H GC only, which it appeared to be, and you confirmed in your answer. Thanks.

2. Ken
    June 7, 2019 at 7:10 pm EDT

Such a bummer that B&H requires to charge sales tax for out of state now (even for something non-physical like an annual subscription) … With the tax for CA, it’s $11.39, which means the gift card is really only worth $13.61. Adobe’s monthly billing of $9.99 doesn’t charge extra for tax.

1. JK
      June 7, 2019 at 7:21 pm EDT

Are you sure Adobe does not charge tax. When I bought directly from them couple of year ago they did charged tax on it. When I tried to cancel I was told it was a 12 month commitment and I have to pay 50% of whatever left out in the 12months

1. Ken
        June 8, 2019 at 1:47 am EDT

I just logged in my account to look at the billing history and it just shows an even $9.99 each month. I’m in CA, where Adobe is based. Maybe there are different rules for different states for software?

2. JK
      June 7, 2019 at 7:22 pm EDT

B&H is not allowing to add more than 1 card. I even tried doing a separate order it sounded like it went through but it did not.

3. June 13, 2019 at 2:54 pm EDT

Do you post when Capture One has a discount? I’m looking for a good opportunity to migrate.